The Greenwood County Animal Shelter is an open intake, public animal shelter serving lost and unwanted animals and the citizens of Greenwood County. That means no Greenwood County animal is ever turned away from the shelter regardless of health, age, breed or temperament. 60% of the animals entering the shelter are lost and the remaining 40% is comprised of owner surrendered pets or animals seized by Animal Service Officers in cruelty/neglect and code enforcement cases.

Explore Topics

START TYPING AND PRESS ENTER TO SEARCH